Blessing in Disguise?

Well today I found out the results for Far East today....and I didn't make it...again. I was really upset because this girl that didn't even know her part made it and stuff but now that I'm thinking about it it's a blessing in disguise. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out the Thursday before Far East so I'll have time to heal and stuff. I probably would have been in pain during Far East if I had gone. Yeah I'm sad but there is always next year and I'll just have to work my butt off next year. so yeahhh. At least I'm still going on Shorebreak which I would wayyy rather do than go to Far East cuz it is wayyyy cooler. So prayer requests:: For guidance in decision making. I have a lot of decisions to make. I have to decide what classes to take next year and also I have to decide if I'm going to get jaw surgery to fix my bite. But the most important is in what to do after I graduate and go to college. I have some of the biggest decisions to make coming up. Also pray for our youth group. We have just pretty much lost our youth room to the oldness of the Thew Gym. We have a big puddle in there and the ceiling is falling so we are meeting in a party room until the new community center opens where hopefully we will have a youth room. Also pray for us to come together as a youth group because we have a lot of tension and conflict which isn't too great for a youth group. We're supposed to be a family of God and get along and all that good stuff but I see us tearing each other down more than anything and it hurts. Also that we as students will respect the staff because that is driving me insane!!!!! And most importantly for all of us who will be going on Shorebreak next month. We have some people going who are not where they should be with God and I pray and hope you will pray that they will come to him. :) I'm going to try and blog more and I'm sorry I haven't a lot. School is crazy so also pray for that!!!! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry that you couldnt make it. but i hope that you will next time! i never could sing.... so i bet you're better than i am!

Post a Comment