Prayers.

Hey guys! I know I haven't blogged in a while but I've been super duper busy. But my youth group is headed to Okinawa today for our annual high school retreat called Shorebreak. I was wanting some prayers for us so here it goes.

  • Pray for all of us students because it can be a really life changing week and I hope and pray that peoples lives are going to be changed.
  • Pray that there will be NO DRAMA because that would just ruin the week.
  • Pray for the staff because they're going to be dealing with all of us crazy high schoolers.
  • Pray for our travels to Okinawa and back. That everything is just safe.
  • Just pray that we have an amazing and fun week!
I can't wait and it's going to be amazing. I really hope and pray that people will be changed. Well I'll blog about it when I get back next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment