Spiritual gifts are all around us and each person has their own. I have taken spiritual gifts tests before this current one. This current one said that my top three spiritual gifts are leadership, music, and administration. However I do not believe that this is as accurate as past spiritual gift tests have been.
The first gift that it says I have is leadership. I do believe that I have been gifted with leadership but I believe that other spiritual gifts that I have are greater than it. I have been a leader both in school and youth group for the past several years. In youth group I was a student leader, high school staff for the middle school youth group, and on the student ministry team. In high school I was on junior class council, student council, and in the national honor society. In all of these I had to lead by example to my peers. I helped out with many events as well as helped in planning. I personally do not feel like my leadership abilities are as strong as other gifts I have.
The second gift that the test says I have is music. While I do love music and singing praises to God I do not believe this is my gift. I was on the worship team at my youth group for a year and was in choir for many years however I do not feel as if I was the best in this. I do not think I could lead people in worship or be an example for others through worship. Music is something I do enjoy but I firmly believe that it is not my gift.
The last gift that the test says I have is administration. This gift I do believe that I have. I have always been told that I have great administrative skills. For my senior year of high school I interned with my youth pastor and many of the tasks that I did were administrative. People always told me that I had great administrative skills and my previous spiritual gift tests have also affirmed that. I am a very organized person and love to perform administrative tasks so I believe that this one is true.
All in all I do not really agree with what this test said about me. I firmly believe that one of my spiritual gifts is not music. Also I do not think one of my top skills is leadership. However I do believe that administration is one of my spiritual gifts. While I don’t agree with what this test says I do think I know what my gifts are personally.
0 comments:
Post a Comment