Honors Orientation: What Other People See

This week I had to email four people asking them four questions about myself. These questions were: What do you think I am most passionate about; What do you think I’m good at; What do you see me doing or being in ten years. While the answers were varied I think all of them are accurate.

Most of the responders see that I have a passion in helping people and in Christ. This is very accurate. I love to help out people and I love God. They also see my administrative and creative skills. I have made movies for youth group, love to take pictures, and am an administrative person. Along with that they all seem me doing something in for God in ten years. Two people say something in the church working with youth, which is what I would really love to do. I agree with all of the answers that I was given.

What I think is really cool is how what they see in me is related to both what I see and my strengths and gifts. One person said, “It seems to me that you are most passionate about leading your peers to a deepened relationship with Christ,” which is my includer strength. I think that these answers were really accurate and describe me the way that I see myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment